FOSS Galaxy is a group of Free Software developers and users. Services are maintained by:
Joseph Walton-Rivers Bruce Cowan Piers Williams
What information we collect about you?
We collect information about you:
- When you browse one of our websites
- When you create and user an account on one of our services
- When you make contributions to projects using our services
How will we use the information about you?
When you visit our websites
We use this data to:
- diagnose and debug technical errors
- defend our services from abuse and technical attacks
- compile statistics on popularity
- compile statiatics on software and computers visitors use
We usually store this data about how you use our services in an identifiable form for just a few weeks. In speical circumstaces, like extended investigations about technical attacks, we may perserve log data for longer for analysis. We store aggregate statistics about use of the forum for as long as the forum exists but this does not include personally identifable information.
Many features of the services we provide require an account. For example, to file bug reports or post forum topics. To create an account, we require some personally identifable information such as your name and email address.
We use email addresses to:
- notify you about activity
- reset your password and help keep your account secure
- contact you in special circumstaces related to your account
- contact you about legal requests
You may also optionally provide additional information such as a short biography. This information may be made available as part of your public profile. You may delete this information at any time.
We store account data for as long as your account remains open. Your rights and Choices in the EEA
- Access your personal data
- Rectify the personal data we hold about you
- Erase your personal data
- Restrict our use of your personal data
- Object to our use of your personal data
- Recieve your personal data in a usable electronic format
- Lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
Access to your information and correction
You can access information we hold about you by doing the following:
- Comet - contact us using the information below
- FreeIPA - contact us using the information below
We use a number of other companies to help us provide our services.
The following 3rd parties provide services to the public or our maintainers on our behalf. While we do not share data with them directly, you may interact with them though use of our software.
|New Vector||Matrix Integrations|
|Docker Hub||Docker Hub|
Automated decision making
How to contact us
- by email ( email@example.com )